Over the past 15 years, Ping Pong Media has established a strong portfolio of professional videotape transfer services, movie film projects and satisfied customers by providing services that span the spectrum of media transfer and digital conversion. We’re proud of the work we’ve done for organizations and individuals. Below are some of the many clients we enjoy working with.
Museums, Foundations and Societies
Historical footage is often in delicate condition, recorded on antiquated media that require careful handling and meticulous care to properly translate to a digital deliverable. We’re proud of the work we’ve done for museums and historical foundations.
- The Annenberg Foundation, Rancho Mirage, California
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Arizona State Museum
- Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
- Heard Museum, Phoenix
- Udall Foundation
- Arizona Historical Society
- Cabot Yerxa Pueblo Museum, Desert Hot Springs, California
First Nation Communities
Materials from First Nation collections require special care and respect when they are being handled and preserved for digital conversions. Ping Pong Media AV, Inc. has earned the respect and trust of our native communities.
- Tohono O’odham Community – Sells, Arizona
- Hia-Ced Hemajkam – Tucson, Arizona
- Yaqui Tribe – Tucson, Arizona
- Gila River Indian Community Cultural Center, Arizona
- Cocopah Tribe – Yuma, Arizona
Universities and Education
Our work with major universities has given us access to a broad range of unique media that we’ve had the privilege to help preserve and update. From motion picture to audio cassette and VHS videotape digitization, our portfolio of work spans broad topics and focuses. These institutions continue to choose us for our focus on high-precision results.
University of Arizona
- Poetry Center
- Center for Creative Photography
- Special Collections Library
- School of Anthropology
- Flandrau Science Center
- Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
- Hanson Film Institute
- Gender & Women’s Studies
- Tribesourcing Southwest Film from the Library of Congress
Arizona State University
- Special Collections Library
University of South Dakota
TV and Radio
Broadcast source material comes in a variety of mediums, which is why television and radio stations rely on Ping Pong Media AV, Inc. to update and preserve their historical holdings. We’ve worked with motion picture film, as well as cassette and open reel videotape, preserving the full integrity of the original broadcast material in new digital formats.
- KJZZ-FM, Phoenix
- KMBH-TV, Texas
Film Production Companies
We’ve restored and digitized archival content for use in feature-length films including 8mm and 16mm film and videotape.
- Pieshake Pictures (Garry Winogrand – All Things Are Photographable)
- Artistic License Films (Apache 8)
- CNN Films (Gabby Giffords Won’t Back Down)
Become a Satisfied Client
Ping Pong Media has the broad experience and extensive portfolio of satisfied clients throughout Tucson, Vail, Catalina Foothills, Valencia West, and Oro Valley, AZ to manage your media transfer and digital conversion project. Contact us today at 520-577-2615 to consult with us. We welcome projects from diverse clients, including private citizens.