Effective December 1, 2006
Privacy Statement Table of Contents:
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- The Way We Use Information
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
- How to Contact Us
- Why We Don’t Put Our Direct Email Address On This Website
- Our Commitment To Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- The Information We Collect: This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this Ping Pong Media website. On some pages, you can order services or request information. The types of personal information collected are:
We do not accept credit cards except by face-to-face transaction or on the telephone. We never use credit card information via website or email. Therefore will never ask for or collect your credit card information.
- The Way We Use Information: We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order or asking for information only to complete request or fill your order for services. We do not share this information with outside parties. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are never shared with outside parties. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- Our Commitment To Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- How To Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 520-577-2615 during Arizona business hours, or send us an email as indicated on this page.
- Why We Don’t Put Our Complete Email Address On This Website: Some marketers prowl websites for email addresses and then use those addresses to send out huge volumes of spam emails. That is why we have decided to remove our complete email address from this website. But, you can contact us by going to this page.