Transfer Phonograph, Magnetic Tape or Magnetic Wire Sound Recordings to Compact Disc or Digital Audio files.
We can transfer your non-copyrighted audio recordings to Audio Compact Disc or other digital format. Those old audio letters home from the Service, college parties, your first garage band, etc. Audio CDs are packaged in a poly clamshell case. The CD is printed with your title. One Audio CD can hold up to 70 minutes of recorded material.
Also, we can transfer recordings to digital audio files such as WAV, AIFF, MP3 formats and others. We also offer museum archive preservation, mezzanine, and access quality digital audio files up to 96 kHz/24-bit sampling. Digital files are delivered on external hard drive or other media of your choice. Contact us for details.
Available audio transfer services:
- 78, 45 and 33-1/3 rpm phonograph records
- “One off” transcription discs
- Cardboard backed phonograph audio letters
- Cassette audio tapes
- Mini and microcassette audio tapes
- Wire recordings (Yes, even those antiques!)
- Reel-to-reel 1/4-inch audio tapes up to 10-1/2 inch reel size
(stereo, mono, full, half and quarter track), all standard
Pricing for transfers from audio recordings:
Contact us for price details for magnetic audio media and phonograph recording transfers.